Idea Factory International's got a busy year ahead! We're proud to iffy-cially unveil the following titles for the PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®Vita system for North America and Europe, and Steam for the West and Japan!
Dark Rose Valkyrie (PlayStation®4) - Spring 2017
This Spring 2017, defend humanity from the Chimera Virus as the new leader of Japan's covert military agency (ACID) in Dark Rose Valkyrie! Featuring work from "Tales of" scenario writer Takumi Miyajima and "Tales of" character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this real-time combat, action-packed RPG will have you battling enemies that change in form and strength as darkness sets. But that's not all, a traitor is in your midst! Use a visual-novel interview system to find them out and strengthen the Valkyrie Force and save the world!
- Take the fight into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic - too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize Combos! Customize attacks for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos!
- A Traitor Amongst You Depending on your choices, one team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game's ending!
Visit the official site here!
Experience the world of Hakuoki in a whole new way with this remastered telling of the beloved, visual novel Hakuoki series first developed and released in 2008. As the Bakumatsu period in Kyoto ends, the young Chizuru, determined to find her father, will romance the famous samurai of Shinsengumi through a series of engaging stories and dramatic events. Now, experience new characters, love interests, and episodes in the world of Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds this Spring 2017!
- 12 Handsome Bachelors Fall in love as these 12 bachelors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in the world of Hakuoki through its compelling tale of romance, friendship, and betrayal!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan's history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Visit the official website here!
Mary Skelter: Nightmares (PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®TV) - Summer 2017
Beware! The Nightmare monster stalks you as you navigate this dungeon-crawling RPG. Stand your ground, or use traps to slow down the insatiable monsters and escape to fight another day. You'll fight in turn-based battles and can boost up your allies with blood transformations. If you solve the dungeons' mysteries and satisfy the prison's desires, you just might make it out alive in Mary Skelter: Nightmares this Summer 2017!
- Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to face them down!
- Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
- Everyone's got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!
Read the press release for these console announcements here!
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force (Steam) - Early 2017
Fairies, Fencers, and the fantastic rebirth of an unforgettable RPG await you!
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force travels to the PC with improved graphics and will release for Steam in North America, Europe, and Japan Early 2017 in glorious 1080p! Complete with Japanese and English voices, Japanese and English subtitles, and a Steam-exclusive Deluxe Pack, this is our first worldwide Steam release!
Click here to read the press release!
Article by Nick