Swedish independent studio Cosmic Picnic, staffed with senior DICE and Ghost Games employees, proudly presents the release of ‘Amazing Discoveries In Outer Space’ (ADIOS) for PlayStation 4.
Here's the announcement:
The game will be available through Playstation Store on February 2 in North America and February 3 in Europe.
ADIOS is an odyssey through the galaxy where physics-based space-flight and platforming action blend seamlessly together. Explore a colorful universe filled with amazing discoveries, alien races and fashionable hats.
“We wanted to find the sweet spot between a NASA space mission and a 2D platformer. We found it, and it’s ADIOS!” - Niclas Forsell, Creative Lead at Cosmic Picnic
- Gameplay built around exploration and physics
- Seamless transitions between planetary action and space-flight. Exit the ship at any time and any place.
- Comprehensive simulation of procedurally generated solar-systems
- Discover new ships, astronauts, gadgets, powerups and strange artifacts
- No weapons or killing (horrible accidents may occur)
About Cosmic Picnic
Cosmic Picnic is a small group of experienced Swedish game developers that were looking for new adventures and creative freedom. Previous titles worked on include: SQRXZ, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Mirrors Edge, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 and Need for Speed: Rivals.
And we have a bunch of assets to share:
Article by Nick