Here is the press release:
Dimension Drive is a comic book-styled space adventure set in a multidimensional universe. It features a unique teleportation mechanic that allows you to fight on two battlefields at once, and gameplay combining frantic shooting, defense and fast puzzling action. We'll need YOUR help to make Dimension Drive the high-quality release you deserve, and bring this unique mix of genres, storytelling and action to reality.
The Ashajuls, a cruel multidimensional alien race, are attacking our universe. Fight as Jackelyne Tywood (a.k.a. Jack) in The Manticore, a legendary ship capable of teleporting across space and dimensions. Uncover the mysteries of your past and the origin of the Dimension Drives with your trusty friend and A.I., "V.E.R.A.", at your side.
• A New Type of Shoot’Em Up: Dimension Drive is a Dual-Battlefield vertical Shoot’Em Up with a focus on smart, quick teleporting.
• Rich Sci-fi Adventure: Unfold the secrets of the Dimension Drives and your past, teleport across the multiverse fighting the ultimate threat, and meet new races and allies!
• Clever Mix of Three Mechanics: A seamless combination of levels focusing on strategic shooting, fast puzzling and frantic defense make the core of Dimension Drive an exciting and varied one.
• 2 Wars at Once: Multitask and teleport to single-handedly fight in two shoot'em up levels at the same time.
• 4 Game Modes: Arcade, Modern, Pacifism and 1 Credit Clear all force you to approach the game in different ways and add replay value!
• Comic Book Style: Experience the story of Jack Tywood through gorgeous, dynamic motion comics fitting the cel-shaded style and visual "pop" of the main game. In Dimension Drive, video games meet comics. Who said space was just black?
• Energy Management: The Manticore is powered by Dimension Drive energy. Carefully decide when and where to teleport while in the midst of combat.
• Advanced Scoring System: Shoot'em up fans and genre newcomers alike will enjoy our unique scoring system that rewards you for playing truly well, rather than simply shooting enemies.
• Teleportation!: We've said that already, right? It's what makes our game really unique! No? Okay then--Teleportation!
And a trailer:
Article by Nick