Having already launched successfully on another platform previously, it is nice to see Switch Galaxy Ultra making its way to the PlayStations 4 and Vita this summer.
Here is the press blurb:
Welcome to the fastest gaming experience on PlayStation®, loaded with content and features that will have you blazing across the galaxy at breakneck speeds.
Switch Galaxy Ultra is an insanely addictive, fast-paced arcade challenge with stunning visuals and high quality audio. Weave your way past obstacles and enemies as you travel across the galaxy collecting the highly prized Tantalum for Dakur Technology.
Earn and collect credits to spend on new ships and upgrades, hit speed-ups and collect power-ups to get record times and take part in 2 exciting online multiplayer modes.
If you're eager for another challenge then try out the survival mode. With one life and infinity in front of you, how long can you last?
Switch Galaxy Ultra Features:
• Truly exhilarating high-speed gameplay at 60FPS and at 1080p on PS4
• Cross Buy, Cross Play and Cross Save
• 6 Vehicles fully upgradable
• 55 challenging levels
• Multiplayer cross play features 2 modes for up to 4 players
• Simple controls for reflex-action
• Episodic Comic designed by original WipeOut concept artist Darren Douglas
• Cities designed by WipeOut co-creator Jim Bowers
• DLC charity pack with licensed music
• Leaderboards and Achievements
SWITCH GALAXY ALREADY A SUCCESSFUL PSM FRANCHISE WITH UNIVERSAL ACCLAIM FROM INDUSTRY PRESS AND A METACRITIC SCORE EQUAL TO WIPEOUT 2048
And some screenshots:
And lastly some artwork:
Article by Nick