Surprise - but this is one of the best strategy games of 2015 so far
Get ready for lots of strategic space combat - your time will be well spent
It is still the best game of baseball on the market, though the improvements from last year are minimal
Friday, April 27, 2012
First up, I've been a big fan of Mass Effect 3's bonus weekend content, and after Bioware announced that these events would now be bi-weekly (as opposed to weekly like they were the month after release) in hopes of establishing better objectives, I'm very curious to see what direction these go from here on out. This weekend is Operation Exorcist and here's the breakdown:
Operation EXORCIST April 27-29
When it comes to retrieving classified data, Cerberus has been beating the allied forces to the punch. New intelligence has tipped us off to one of their offensives, and it is time to give the N7 teams the payback they want.
Allied Goal: Kill 1,000,000 Cerberus Phantoms
Squad Goal: Survive until extraction on any map and any enemy on Gold difficulty.
Successful completion of the Allied Goal will grant all players a Victory Pack.
Successful completion of the squad goal awards a Commendation Pack to all squadmates.
Operation Exorcist will run from 6:00PM PST, Friday April 27th until 5:00AM PST, Monday April 30th. Exorcist will be available on PC and Xbox 360 only. Please remember to set “Upload Gameplay Feedback” to “on” in the online options to be able to participate in Operation Exorcist.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
I know Gamez did and gave us a good review here. Just curious if anyone else has tried it yet or not?
Become a game designer without writing a single line of code!
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA - Apr. 18, 2012 - Sketch Nation Studio, released today from Engineous Games, is a free game creation tool for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that lets you create your own game in mere minutes. At launch, there are five styles of game, with more coming soon. Players can submit their games as a bona fide Stand Alone App, which is packaged and sold on the App Store for $0.99.This game is the only app that lets users create and release their own apps for fun and profit. Sketch Nation Studio is the fastest, easiest way to create mobile games, and no technical background is required.
In Sketch Nation Studio, you can draw directly on the device using the in-app drawing tools, or sketch out your heroes and villains on paper and import them using the camera. Your original art and games can be shared with other players within the game; try collaborating with a friend to make a game about your gym teacher or your boss! Downloading user-generated games and art costs virtual currency (Sketch Bucks). You start off with plenty, and earn more Sketch Bucks every time your game or art is downloaded. This encourages players to create a rich library of content for the Sketch Nation community. Those who do not wish to create content can also earn Sketch Bucks by playing games or through in-app purchase.
Sketch Nation Studio Features:
- 100% Free – There’s no reason not to try this universal app and make your own games!
- Make Real Money– The user earns $0.35 (half the revenue after Apple's cut) for each copy sold; it may not seem like much, but it adds up quickly.
- Customizable Fun – Mailman versus family dog, miner gnome down the well, flatulent flying fox – the options are limitless!
- 5 Different Game Genres, More on the Way – Up-Jumping, Down-Jumping, Horizontal Jumping, Horizontal Running, and Horizontal Flying games. New genres coming in future updates
- 3 Games Modes – Simple mode lets new designers play their first game within minutes. Advanced mode allows users to control and customize every aspect of the gameplay. Stand Alone mode gives users the chance to sell their game on the app store for a revenue share, no guesswork or experience required!
With Sketch Nation Studio, you can be a game designer without writing a single line of code.
Check out Sketch Nation Studio today! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketch-nation-studio/id506337826?mt=8
Where to start... how about a quick note from NBA Jam: On Fire Edition?